Sunday 1 January 2012

Post New Year's eve...









So, my friends and I went a bit loco.  Putting fingertaches as REAL taches and wearing antlers, and pretending we had machine guns with quality street amo, and the thing is we didn't even drink that much, in fact we were basically sober... Do you guys do these things in the comfort of your own home aswell? Or would you classify this as 'abnormal behavior'.  It was fun though, and I have more photos of this eventful night along the way, boy was it fun. And it was nice because I spent it with some good friends. Yeah we had fun. And the fireworks were so beautiful. What were your wishes at midnight? I can't tell you mine though, it might not come true...

























x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross