Friday 6 January 2012

Shambleton's










~~

These are only six of what actually went down that night. Some of them are so very horrific!  I don't think I should show you because of the idea that I'm just a little bit normal on this blog. Trust me... These photos are not! They may frighten you to the very core. But it was a fun night and I laughed when I saw them, alot! I also just got some new glasses. I'll show you all some other time. Hey I don't ask much anymore. But if you guys (whoever does read this) don't mind, I would be greatful to any name droppin' in your posts about Pandora here. I just want at least 50 followers. I'm not bothered about triple fingers, I just feel a bit in a rutt right now...




x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross