Tuesday 24 January 2012

Barely skinny bone tree



I'm reading this book right now that makes my heart go, BOOM! quite alot, I don't know why or what, but everytime I read it my heart does that weird boom thing, and as I read the book I increasingly begin to love it more and more. I suppose since I'min my intense moment of Y11 where the whole year is on the brink of serious revision sessions and getting into the nitty gritty of it all. I suppose I start to really enjoy the book when something goes on in my life. I suppose even though I treat my blog like a diary I don't tell you guys loads and loads about how everything links together, usually its opnions and odds and ends of bits and pieces that I have noticed or happened to me in the past couple of days. So I'm really enjoying my book I think the reason I love it so much is because it's something different.Not like those crappy dark romances I use to read, but a really good honest book which you know some people may not understand, or feel it's not an easy going read. For me it doesn't have a plot line it's just event after event after event, but in a way it sums up the whole story. I haven't finished reading it yet so I'm excited but sad to read the ending.
Not only is the book different but things this week have been very different for me in some ways but not in others. For example it's not been different because at lunchtimes I didn't socialize with my friends. I went to do some work by myself. However in this event of doing a routine like event I stumbled across something which made the whole  experience different, I spoke to someone whom I have always wanted to talk to, I had spoken to her once before when she came in the shop to buy a coat, however yesterday we had a proper talk. And it made me really happy. Now I know this has nothing to do with anything but later that day I came home and the book was there waiting for me on the stairs. So I enjoyed reading it alot more because my day had something different to it. I spoke to someone different and I began to read a new book, which is a different book to previous I have read before, and it has made me happy, as my life has been very repetitive recently. 
So right now I am happy/content in the idea of different. Other than that right now my life is reaching an impossible goal. It's almost like I am 5cm tall and I've been told that I have to open the door, obviously it's a very daunting and difficult task, however with every step I feel a sense of achievement. So I'm going to stop writing now and get some homework done, have a shower then read my book.











x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross