Friday 3 December 2010

Advent calenders and mishaps with photos

As I am typing my friend is checking her homework diary! As we have prepaired a lovely evening to do our homework, although we never actually do any. I just thought I'd pop in and write a bit because I know this little entertaining moment I'm having with this whole new website will decrease and I'll loose interest in it, but I will try and stay strong to write every third day! (Thinking positively is good keeps you going).

Haha random, but my friend was just talking to herself about her eyes, and made a joke and I laughed so I thought you might to, but thats not going to happen anytime soon is it.... (And yes this is the same friend who checked her homework diary and is spinning a bowler hat around her finger. Concerned for her much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross