Wednesday 21 December 2011

La la la la


Short burst of happiness: WOO OFF SCHOOL, NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS, FUCKIN' YES, CHRISTMAS HERE I COME, EXPECT ME SANTA BABY!


~

So I was just mopin' about at home today, just wrapping the last of the presents and generally just bein' a lazy shiiit, watched a bit of Black swan, dad came in, lesbian orgasm, so I turned it off. Then spent the rest of the evening reading this story I had written. It was good at first, then as soon as I introduced other charatcers I seemed to spiral off into this path of deer legged girls and sparce apartments... yeah not amazing. I even mentioned a tabby cat at one point. Um Breakfast at Tiffany's moment muuuch? I think so... But the main character is very beautiful, I think so anyway...

Since I've got a new calender I've been cutting up the other one, since it was the Audrey Hepburn pictures I thought I might aswell give it a second usage, after I've cut them up I'll put them up in my room so people can admire her beauty better! The new calender I have is so beautiful. It's a Japanese drawing and haiku one. The pictures are so beautiful they just make me in awe of them so much, and I cannot wait to put it up. Since I was feeling quite in touch with my roots, being a slither of chinese and all, I've been listening to the classical music from studio Ghibli music. It makes me sigh, I love it so much. Especially work by Joe Hisauishi, just amazing... Here's a little taster of the music he did for Spirited Away it's incredible! So tempted to get some more classical music uploaded onto the pod. 





Ahh yeah, the sweet notes of the grand Piano... sweeeeeet.



















x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross