Monday 12 December 2011

Disposable



Having fun with these disposable cameras! Here are someI developed a few hours ago and they look so funny! I should have guessed that my friends would be un-able to be normal when having these photos... Oh well adds to the endearment of them all. The charm of these little beauties is so sweet. I need to find some wall space for them as I am forever running out, oh well, where there's a will there's a way, I think.
I'm also happy that my art is coming along smoothly, got the paints for everything and bought some wicker for the structure. You may be confused now, but just wait in a few weeks time, photos and a video of the final piece all coming along. What music do you think I should use? My sculpture is all about atmosphere and being involved in the art, so maybe hit me with a coupl'a tracks, I'm here all week!



////////////////////







This one is my favourite...

























x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross