Tuesday 18 June 2013



A little light music, for an early week meditation moment. I don't physically meditate, but sometimes songs like this help my brain de-fuzzle. Over these past few days I've been realising how I act upon what I feel like doing regardless of how others feel, I sometimes think I have some kind of brain problems as well as for ages now I've been sad. Not the kind of sad which is always on the horizon but the kind that boils deep inside of you, and at times will jump out. I can't explain well on here because it's a bit private I guess and I can't find the right words. The one thing which bothers me most is that I really have nothing genuine to feel sad about, it's all trivial. Oh well, there are always things to help you feel numb when you need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross