Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Alexa

 
 
I have literally bought, ok not literally, but basically literally bought THE Alexa Chung dress which I have been looking for in previous months. I am not kidding it is exactly the same, the frilly collar, the buttons the line detail. The only thing which would complete this look is to have a pair of ridiculously long and twiggy legs like Alexa, but that ain't happenin' any time soon... So for now, just the dress.
How did I come across this ahmazing encounter you may ask. Well, I was simply putting out new stock in Olive and suddenly this beauty tumbled gracefully out of the poly-plastic bag it had been encased in. Since the first thing I said was "Alexa Chung dress!" I am now Christening this honey-face the 'Alexa', ugh I love my originality sometimes. not only is it sweet and girly (just how I like my dresses), it's also quite a loose fit which, I know sounds tent-esque, but just adds to the 'adorableness(?)' of the entire look. I'm going to be parading around town in my Alexa, Panda Backpack and Fedora hat (with the addition of perspiration as it is getting hot now'a days) as soon as possible. If you want to join me in the craze order yourself a dress here (I am not being paid to promote or advertise here by the way).
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross