Thursday 23 May 2013

'Have you ever confused a dream with life?'


When I found this film in a charity shop I couldn't let it sit there, as you see I watched it about a month or so back, well I watched like an hour of it, and I was always intrigued about how it began. Not only an interesting insight into what psychiatric hospitals were like in the 60's, but also the first film I've seen Winona Ryder in and I must say, she was pretty powerful. I not only found the drained and dank look of Angelina Jolie quite frightening, but their use of upbeat music against really serious and distressing moments in the film was a really well thought out feature. That, and all of the frills and florals the girls wear. 














Also, Gerard Leto and a moustache, Um... Yes please.







Like I said, the music was real niace and I had to share: 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross