Friday 5 April 2013

I'll Hurt You, For My Sake.


“Why? Why is it that people continue to hurt other people even when they know they are already hurt?”
“Well sometimes, people just don’t see it, they don’t realise it. And sometimes people are so selfish that they end up not caring who they hurt as long as they get what they want. They tend to block out anything bad and only focus on the good, the good for themselves…”

“But, why? I mean, don’t you think people can sense it, they can sense the feelings which are coming out of the person they hurt?”

“Yeah, but, they ignore it, because… Because who wants to feel guilty for something they know they’ve done wrong?”

Inspired by Blue Valentine.
Words by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross