Thursday 4 October 2012

Moonrise



I finally bought the latest Wes Anderson film Moonrise Kingdom which I absolutely loved watching at the cinema. I find that with alot of Anderson's films he really goes that extra mile to make them supremely quirky and vivid to watch. Each film is tinted with a retro glow and really appeal to me aesthetically.  It's a shame he didn't direct the new film which I am itching to see, an adaptation from the book, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. Even the name sends little shivers down my spine as I really rate the novel! I am worried though that the film will ruin the high expectations the book has set, however I think I'll be too fixated on Ezra Miller to even notice the faults at first. I can't wait to settle and watch Moonrise, however, 'cause I love it so much, I think I'll make it a reward after completing the mountain of coursework and essay writing that has been set for me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross