Monday 14 February 2011

St. Valentine you've made a biig mistake

Bonjour everyone!  How are you all, hopefully most of you go a rose today? Well in our school we seem to give roses to the one we adore at that moment, and it was really sweet because one of my friends friend got a rose from someone very unexpected, and apperently inside it said:

"I don't know when I'll get the oppertunity again
so I thought I'd just say

I love you"

Broke my heart and tear ducts when I heard that, it was something along those lines, and I thought that was so adorable that he even wrote a little message in it!  I remember in Y8 and Y7 all the girls in the tutor group use to get atleast 2 roses each!  Now no-one got anything in ours, it was kind of halarious.  I got some roses for my friends and they seemed really enthrawled about it (I think that's how you spell it).  I wish I had a valentine this year, but I get bashful about things like this!  But it's adorable to see the little girls squeeling over their roses and abmirers. 









Not my favourite holiday in the world,
But I must admit it is sweet.

I love you all, will you be my valentines.
x

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute!
    Valentines day is abit over rated... but The giving roses to friends idea is very cute!
    Im following you now x

    http://whenlifeislikeaphotoshoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross