Monday 10 January 2011

What a windy welcome to the month

The wind was mind blowing today, It gave a lovely back comb feeling to my hair it made me look really lovely! I've just finished watching breakfast at tiffinies, and chaned things around on my blog, I'm sorry if you liked how is was before, but I think change is always a good thing! I love BAT, it's a lovely romantic film expecially as yesterday I finally got my Audry Hepburn calender up, it was like a warm welcome to January.  My art coursework has calmed down, so I think tonight I'll focus more on getting my Russian done, and maybe squeeze a little bit of drama in too.

Good news too, my sim just had a little baby girl! She's aboslutely darling!



x

2 comments:

  1. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn is so stunning. And funnily enough, I have that calendar as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely, for my birthday month she looks really glamorous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross