Wednesday 26 September 2012

Feel Good



(Crystal Castles II)
 
~~
It's inevitable to feel slightly lonely at times. I haven't had this feeling in a long time, and no matter how many people I surround myself with in the day going home to no-one but myself (and my parents) is beginning to upset me slightly. I found it hard today to say goodbye to my friends after walking home and even though I'm only my third week into A-levels I miss the easy going life I had in the summer, I just suddenly realised how much time of my life will be consumed by work...
I also miss the company of someone special, it wasn't the most successful relationship in the world, however it was something and to be single again is sad as I don't know what to do with all of these feelings.
 
I don't mean to be so personal with everyone at the moment, however I'm feeling unusual and I really don't know what to do with myself. There are people I want to see and people who I don't atall. All I want is to snuggle up in bed with my friends and drink some kind of hot beverage... I just don't like having this hole in my heart after something goes wrong, as it takes so long to heal!
On the plus side my Crystal Castles CD arrived so I'm slowly burning through all the powerfully electronic tunes and making pre-mature judgements about them.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross