Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mother

I love how mothers 'faff' around you. They don't just give you one option they give you ten.  Say if you wanted lunch they will list off what is currently in and out of stock in the house. They will tell you what you could make with the available items in the fridge, and they wont stop until you stop them yourself. Otherwise the list can gone on for ever. I sometimes just listen and wait until she stops. However this doesn't work, because she will carry one. Finding the silence unnerving and having this desire to fill it with more complex meals and so forth. I love my mother, but lets not forget I am in the latter stages of youth at the moment, meaning I can handle making myself lunch for one day. Sorry to let go of your hand mum.


This is not my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross