Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fe Fi Fo Fum I smell the scent of an owl's bum?

Heeeeey everybody, tehe, I've been busy looking at other blogs today, so much inspiration so little time! I love blogs and blogging it's like an emotional and wonderful release of energy, and letting strangers know how my day went!  I love it so much, and so this is why I'm just posting something short, also I have a little cheeky favour to ask you If you don't mind.

I've had this blog for three months now and, well I love my followers so much, they really inspire me to write so muc more, as I feel I have a goal to aim for with my blog, however I don't have many followers, so I'm really sorry you don't have to as this is really very naughty and selfish of me, but if any of you really like my blog and posts and understand my opinions then maybe you know, just slip in a little bit about my blog in a post of yours just like something teeeny weeeeeny. Don't feel the pressure to it would just make my day to see that more people across the globe find me vaguely interesting! But I love you all so much and I am really greatful you take the time to read te cupious amounts of crap I splerge on here, so thank you so much!

Had my final core science GCSE today, I think it went pretty well too!


Do you ever get that feeling of an owl just
sitting on your head?

x

3 comments:

  1. thank-you for the comment claudia,
    i know it's so amazing! she's gorgeous to!
    i definitely agree with you about too much inspiration and too little time, i will definitely slip you into a couple of posts! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pic girl....:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cool picture!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross