Sunday 17 June 2012

Playlist of my life


One more exam left.  This song is good for the weather right now, a good adventure song I believe so. Couldn't you imagine rummaging around forests, skidding down slopes with a tattered map, lost, trying to find out where to go with this playing in the background? If only life was like a movie, and you would get background music for everything. I think I would enjoy that, and when the soundtrack came out at the end of my life boy would it be poles apart all the way through! How about a list of music which is parallel with my life right now, I'm doing sixteen songs, because that's how old I am:

1. Françoise Hardy - Le Temps de L'Amour
2. Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'un autre ete
3. Dustin O'Halloran - Quintette N.1
4. Daughter - Love
5. Françoise Hardy - Oh oh cheri
6.  The Chairman's waltz
7. Gene Austin - Everything's made for love
8. Françoise Hardy - Sol
9. The Paper Kites - Featherstone
10. Polarsets - Tropics
11. Terry Davies & BBC Philharmonic Orchestra - Sebastian
12. Aphex Twin - Avril 14
13.  Brian Reitzell, Dave Palmer & Roger Neill - 1955
14. Françoise Hardy - Ce Petit Cœur
15. The Drums - How it Ended
16. Brian Reitzell, Dave Palmer & Roger Neill - Beginners (Theme Suite)

Feel free to buy this on Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross