Sunday 31 March 2013

The Death of Him


 
I can't wait for their debut album out in the summer (apparently). These lads are just so grand they are like royalty to me. Hopefully their righteous album will released on vinyl as well, 'cause I'll be wantin' some of that. They were so good live, and I can't wait to just have a summer of Swim Deep, and stuff...
 
Have a happy Easter day everyone. I hope you're workin'/treatin' your hols well, but also relaxin'. I'm looking forward to Tuesday 'cause I am going to the farm park nearby and seeing all those fuzzy things will just be so cute! I'll snap it all and share with y'all when I get the phototos developed. Until then, Aurevoir.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross