Thursday 5 April 2012

Fond memories

I never really expose you to many of my belongings, and I though that's no way to maintain a good relationship with all of you.  So I selected a few of my absolute favroutie items in my life. No matter what comes and goes in my life, these are the things I want to be able to store away until my hair turns white and my eyes appear more sunken in!

1.


Known to my friends as my 'gay pride' jumper (also known as my rainbow jumper).  This thang is the fucking bomb man! I love this bad boy too much. Amazing find at a Car booty sometime last year, and has been my comforting friend every holiday this year.

2.


Next my 'Duckie', or otherwise just a huge yellow knitted Cardigan.  Was my first purchase from my favroutie shop called House of Pandora. I've had this tatty rag for about two years now, and it's been pretty faithful!


3.


Next my vintage fur coat, made from rabbit's fur. I absolutely adore this coat, even though it's pretty new to my wardrobe I know it's going to stay with me for a long time. Many of you may be against fur but don't forget it's about 70 years old and you're not the one wearing it... So please no hate on Panda's Box, not the time.

4.


Ahh, my trusty little sidekick Patrick the Panda bear backpack. I do love this little guy, one of the best things I have ever purchased and he gets alot of love from my chums!

5.


This is kind of a mixed one between Vinyl and Beth Jeans Houghton. 
I fucking bum (pardon me) vinyl, it's so beautiful to listen to. I think it's the sheer care and effort it takes to play the record and how delicate the discs are.  It has really made me appreciate music to a new level.
Beth Jeans Houghton, the most terrific sheela I have ever heard. Her gosipal inspired voice and vibrant lyrics are truely individual and she's the one artist I never get sick of!

6.


My ring collection. It rapidly grows weekly and with each ring comes a different story and a different time period of my life. I will never get rid of these, and my collection will (hopefully) keep growing until I need a shoebox to contain them all in.

7.


Finally. My Polaroid.  This little guy has been the best over the year that I've had him. I never thought having him would be so much fun. And I have so many fond memories from looking at all of the business card sized photographs.  He's a keeper.


What are your favourite things?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your banter! I look forward to reading it!


Piece done by Amy Ross